Join the Team of BestBride! We are looking for:
Due to the company’s growth, we are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our marketing team. The position involves promoting our product, creating technical documentation, and much more. Please, be sure to check out the requirements listed below before applying. Thank you.
- Writing unique articles on online dating topics for the company’s blog as well as external portals;
- Preparation and writing sales texts for the company’s website;
- Carrying out research and publishing their results;
- Writing expert marketing materials (research, guides, whitepapers, press releases);
- Translation of technical documentation.
- Fluent English (B2 or higher);
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in writing texts/articles for websites;
- Flawless literacy, good editorial and research skills;
- Analytical mindset, ability to work with large volumes of information;
- Creativity, the ability to generate original ideas for content;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Higher education.
Customer Support Manager
We need a customer service representative to maintain and support our users from all over the world. It is a multitasking job that requires focus and patience. Experience in a similar position would be a great plus.
- Ability to get to know the product fast and thoroughly;
- Provide information support for customers in chats, instant messengers, social networks;
- Communicate with product users in English.
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience;
- Literacy, responsibility, attention, stress resistance are a must;
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-oriented approach;
- Ability to multitask;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
We are looking for applicants with experience in creative writing (at least 2 years) and excellent English skills. You have a perfect chance to become a part of the fast-growing community with a competitive salary and great benefits.
- Create original, well-researched content for our website
- Add relevant keywords to your texts
- Communicate with other departments regarding content and its optimization
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
- A keen eye for details
- Impeccable grammar and punctuation
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work with keywords
- Experience with plagiarism checkers